Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I am Watching These Days

I want to give a run down of what I am using my new cable-less setup to watch.  Everything on the list is available for online (free and legally).  I also thought it would be a good idea to go over what I will be missing.

What I am Watching:
  • 24
  • 30 Rock
  • American Dad
  • Better Off Ted (first episode was pretty funny)
  • Chuck
  • Colbert Report
  • The Daily Show
  • Family Guy
  • Heroes (though I am behind)
  • House
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • LOST
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office
  • Scrubs (starting watching again with the move to ABC)
  • The Simpsons
  • South Park
... that seems like a lot of TV ...

What I am Going to Miss:
  • Good Eats (I love this show so much, but it isn't worth, if they had it on Amazon VOD or iTunes I would buy it in a heart beat)
  • Ace of Cakes (see comment on Good Eats)
That is all I can really think of ... I will miss not being able to turn on Food Network or Discovery and just having it on for background noise, but that isn't worth 40 bucks a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment